Youth Today is the only independent, nationally distributed newspaper that is read by thousands of professionals in the youth service field.
Some of the issues covered include:
- Youth development
- Juvenile justice
- Gang and violence prevention
- Adolescent health
- Teen pregnancy, sex, and parenting
- After-school programs and mentoring
- Job training and school-to-work
- Best practices
The newspaper is full of resources including:
- An extensive calendar of workshops and conferences related to professional development, youth issues and youth work;
- Contact information for foundations interested in youth development issues and listings of recent grant awards to youth-serving organizations;
- Book and video reviews for use with staff and kids;
- Analysis of groundbreaking research in the youth services field; and
- Coverage of federal and state legislative issues concerning youth.
Youth Today's Funders
Youth Today relies not only on your subscriptions but also on the generous support of the foundations below. Their grants are awarded with the understanding that the funding does not affect programs we cover or what we report about them. Some grants support specific areas of coverage, such as health and higher education.
Annie E. Casey Foundation
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Cornerstone for Kids
Plymouth Rock Foundation
The California Wellness Foundation
van Loben Sels/RembeRock Foundation
William T. Grant Foundation
There is no content in this group.
Become a Member
YouthToday: Check out today's top headlines http://t.co/UjrOeAskyk from around the web.
YouthToday: Read the latest on TN's child welfare system :http://t.co/1l6cUULpDs @aecfkidscount
YouthToday: http://t.co/vcKleNnjOt D.C. Foundation Highlights Strategies to Increase Economic Security for Low Income Women
YouthToday: http://t.co/vnKXs0YPr7 @ajc reports on sexual abuse of kids in detention.